Friday, February 3, 2012

The First Delivery of 2012

Isn't it exciting to come home to packages waiting at your front door?  Even if you know they're coming it's still kind of gets me pumped.  So here is what I arrived home to on Wednesday...

Watermelon GU Chomps...I'm trying to limit myself to 1 package a day (alright maybe 2)

GU Brew & GU Energy Gel

Don't know why the picture won't rotate

New SRAM Force Shifters...


So it looks like I'm pretty set up with GU for a couple of months, and new shifters can only mean one thing...a new bike.  It's going to be a while before I have it, but I know it will be worth the wait...the problem is I'm not a very patient person when it comes to these things.  I'm told it will be in at the start of March...that's a whole month away.  At least I have all of the parts ready to roll.  Yep and I have some new parts for my tri bike too which will need to get put on...SRAM Red Black Edition.  Pretty pumped about that!

No comments: