Friday, May 28, 2010

Where was that last weekend?

So yesterday I had decided to go on a run with the intent on running some hills.  Well at least the hills that we have available to us here in the western suburbs.  So I ran south down Madison in Hinsdale and kept going south to the only hills that I'm aware of in the area.  I was actually feeling pretty good during the run (wish that would have been the case on Saturday) and kept things in check for the most part.  I was able to keep a good pace on the hills and recovered on the backside...again something I wish I could have done last weekend.  I think I know where I was lacking, and I'm pretty sure it was my bike fitness.  There is only one way to fix that...ride more.  I was able to get a little time in on the bike this morning before taking my pups for a much needed walk.

Looking forward to a nice weekend weather wise and for the Hawks to get started tomorrow night!!

No comments: