Monday, February 4, 2013

Pre-Season

So it's the first full week of February, and as a result I'm claiming it to be the kick off to "pre-season".  See there was a "break" which was followed by the "off-season" and now I'm claiming this time to be "pre-season".  In the past I've been ready to race...like now!  I can't say that I'm ready to race right now, but I can say that I'm ready to start some solid & consistent training.  What does that look like?  Well I have it all in the vault (aka my skatterbrained head).

Part of improving is learning and trying new things...so I did try something new this past off-season, hopefully it will pay off in the coming months.  With that said there is a lot of hard work to be put in first, and with that work has to come patience...which is something I'm not very good at.  So the goal for this pre-season is PATIENCE!

1 comment:

Carolina John said...

I get that. I'm typically running marathons in February and March, with nothing in the plan this year holding out for a better multi-sport season. Hang in there, race season will be here before you know it.