Thursday, January 28, 2010

January Challenge = Complete

The January Challenge of swimming 50,000 yards has been accomplished already. I'm at 51,200 yards for the month...by far my biggest month ever and I am starting to feel better in the water. Masters is working out well, and we have another swim on Sunday, so I'll be over 55,000 yards for the month. I also received some new Brooks running shoes in the mail yesterday so I took them out for their maiden voyage today with the pups. I ended up running 7.1 miles at a 6:35 pace and I was really just enjoying the run. I didn't look down to see the pace, just to see the distance, it didn't seem too cold and we had a nice run with the sun out. I should head to bed...gotta get up early to get on the trainer. I know it's in my head, but lifting is feeling awesome and I definitely remember why I used to love it so much! Alright core work and then bed, maybe an ice cream bar too?

No comments: