Thursday, May 8, 2014

Time Flies...

I just realized that it's been since January that I have posted...so here is bullet point list of what's been happening lately followed by  a picture update.

  • Brittany is building our baby, and is doing an awesome job of it!
  • Training has been going alright...like always there are peaks and valleys
  • Speaking of peaks and valleys, we took a trip out to California for spring break to get away and to spend some time with the awesome folks at Zoot
  • My sponsors have taken great care of me!!  Thanks Zoot, Ceepo, Garmin, Smith Optics, Trigger Point Therapy, Fuel Belt, GU, Bonk Breaker, Speedfil.
  • The house is still a work in progress...soon is what I always say.
  • I've been riding my bike, running and swimming
  • The dogs are awesome

As promised...the picture update:

Team Zoot Captains at Lunch in Oceanside, CA

Zoot HQ

Zoot HQ

TP Therapy

Smith Optics

Kerry, Jake, and Bryan

VG's Donuts in Solana Beach=AWESOME

US Military Helicopter training at Camp Pendelton

Palm Springs Pool View

Weapon of choice on a coast ride in North County, San Diego

Marilyn on the move from Palm Springs

Viper on a Palm Springs Assault

Ceepo Viper attacking the Palm Springs Tramway!

Brit @ Joshua Tree

Joshua Tree

Brit and the Balooga on a hike at Joshua Tree

Love the Viper

Brit demonstrating with TP Therapy Products at Team Zoot Captains Camp

Brit at the top of the Tram

One last ride in Cali

La Jolla...wishing we didn't have to leave

Back to the mean streets of the western suburbs

My new toy thanks to Ceepo!!
 

No comments: