Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A New Year...New Goals

So just like my vacation, my blog has taken a brief vacation too.  The past two weeks have been great!  I took quite a bit of down time, and time to just chill, which was perfect and I'm feeling recharged now.  I did get some solid training in, but I made sure to not over do it.  I'll get some pictures up from some of my training sessions soon...and maybe a short video from the Go Pro which Brittany got me for Christmas. Not going to lie, I'm super pumped about it!  I took it out for a quick ride this weekend when we were in Michigan and it's amazing how nice the footage is.

It's a new year, and that means there are new goals.  I do have quite a few large goals to shoot for this year, and I'm excited to start this journey.  I know it's going to be bigger and better than ever  before.  2012 is going to be a great year, and has already started off better than ever.

No comments: