Thursday, January 12, 2012

What a Difference a Seat Can Make

Last night before I hopped onto my rollers I changed from one Fizik seat to another one that I had.  Wow, it felt like I was riding a new bike.  Nothing was getting numb...it was awesome.  Even though I've ridden today already I'm tempted to hop on the rollers for a little bit tonight. 

We're supposed to get some snow today, first of all I'll believe it when I see it. I would love to have some snow though.  And I'm sure the dogs would love it too.  Winther has been going crazy lately...because of that I'm sure he's feeling better.  He goes so nuts sometimes that I worry a little bit.  They are loving their walks though, and always want to run.  I suppose in a few months they may be able to.

I busted out the H20 Audio waterproof headphones in the pool yesterday.  It was nice to crank out some work while listening to some music.  Defintely makes the time go by faster, and when open water swimming starts up this summer these are going to be awesome. I may just keep swimming totally loosing track of time.  Thanks H20 Audio!!!!

I was checking out youtube and found a training day with Matty Reed, kind of cool.

No comments: