Tuesday, January 10, 2012

What's with the Weather & GU 2012

54 degrees on January 10th?  Really?  I'm guessing this is going to make for an incredibly bad February, though I love the snow so bring it on!  I was hoping this weekend was going to be nice so that I could ride outside, but I'm not so sure that will happen.  Oh well the trainer may be working overtime.

Does anyone know of any good software (free would be awesome) to edit video from my Go Pro?  I want to get some videos rolling, and just am not sure of how to edit it.  Yes I know if I had a Mac I could do it easily...but I don't so I need another solution.

On a separate note, I heard from GU yesterday that I'll be an ambassador once again for the 2012 season.  I'm excited about this, I've been working with GU for quite a seasons now actually I think it's been for 5 years and their products are awesome!  My new go to is the "Island Nectars Roctane" pretty much amazing!!

No comments: