Thursday, August 23, 2012

It's Been a While...

Yep, I suppose I've fallen off of the blogging wagon...and I've been dragged behind it for a while.  Summer hit and I just had a hard time sitting in front of a computer to type.  And there was quite a bit going on, exciting things for sure.  Sure there was the a little swimming, biking and running in Zoot gear (I definitely should have done more considering Ironman Hawaii is only 50 days away), but there were definitely some other highlights as well.

In no particular order a quick and dirty list of highlights include:
  • Hanging out with Brit, family, and friends
  • Mountain Biking with the Dogs
  • A trip to Michigan with the Swantek's
  • Scout seats to that "other" team on the south side of Chicago (I'm still a Cubs fan!!)
  • Hitting up a couple of Time Trials
  • Naps
  • A new bike...yep it's pretty sweet
Another highlight not listed above is starting up L3 Endurance check out the website for more information about it, but it's something that we're pretty excited about, and I think can help people reach goals they previously weren't sure were attainable.  Our athletes have had tremendous success thus far and it's only the start.  Keep checking back for training opportunities through the end of the season and the off season!

Other than that everything is about the same.  Now it's back to some structure in my day, which is definitely a good thing.



 

No comments: