Monday, January 7, 2013

2013 has arrived...

It's crazy to think that we're a week into the new year already.  Sorry about the lack of posts, I have been busy trying to get some other projects finished, while others up and running.  More news on that stuff to come.

The holidays were nice, though super busy.  It's crazy to think that I had 2 weeks off because as of right now I feel like I never left work.  There were some nice training sessions over the past couple of weeks, which included a couple of BIG swim sets at masters which was great.  The frequency of training among all three sports has increased as well and I'm excited to see where it will lead me this year.  I'm putting on the finishing touches to my race schedule and am super excited about the year ahead.

This will be a super  busy year with Brit and I getting married in June, remodeling the house prior to that, taking what will be an epic honeymoon where we'll hopefully get to catch a tour stage, and to finish up the year back in Kona (well in October that is).  L3 Endurance has been consistently growing which is also exciting and there will be more and more opportunities to get involved if you're interested...but unlike a used car salesman there is NO pressure.  We just want to help promote a healthy lifestyle, and that looks different for everyone.

And my new Ceepo Viper is getting shipped this week, who doesn't love a new bike right?  I'm super excited to be working with Ceepo for 2013 and can't wait to get this new ride built up with some sweet SRAM components. 

Hopefully your 2013 is off to a great start as well!

No comments: