Thursday, November 21, 2013

2014 Ceepo Viper

I'm pumped to share that I will be working with the awesome folks at Ceepo once again for the 2014 season.  It's also incredible that Ceepo has signed on to help sponsor the new and improved "Team Zoot" for 2014 as well.  For this past season I rode on the awesome 2013 Ceepo Viper.  My splits were faster than they have been, and my power in races was far higher than it's been in previous seasons...needless to say the 2013 Viper is awesome!

I did find out yesterday that I will be fortunate enough to be racing the new 2014 Viper next season.  There are many similarities to the 2013...but at the same time some definite improvements...the fork has been reworked to help improve front end stiffness and aerodynamics, it's disc brake compatible, and an all around bad ass bike!  I couldn't be happier to continue my partnership with the folks at Ceepo as I'm treated amazingly well.

My bike should arrive within a couple of weeks so I'll post some pictures of it when I get it...in the mean time here are a few glimpses as to what I'll be rockin come 2014...

2014 Viper Frameset...new fork w/ integrated stem.  Which is still nice that I can ride my Zipp bars.

How sweet is this?  No need to try to hide a CO2 cartridge in a saddle bag or rear pocket...it can hide on the rear chainstay.  Super slick if you ask me!
 
 
 
 
Tomorrow is the last day to submit your application for the 2014 Team Zoot.  If you want more information about it please let me know.
 

1 comment:

Carolina John said...

Yes! I want to apply for the Team Zoot. Do you have a link handy?