Wednesday, October 3, 2012

The Best Year Ever??!!

I'm extremely fortunate to have amazing friends!  This morning as I'm emailing back and forth with Chad he says "I think this is your best year yet, 2 Kona qualifications and getting engaged."  I hadn't thought about the year as a whole...but now that I take a step back he's absolutley right!  2012 has been an incredible year.

Thanks Chad for making me take a step back and to look at how awesome this year has been.

On the training front things are rolling along.  My confidence is just about where it needs to be. My weight is right where it needs to be, balancing on the fence between I'm hungry yet I'm lean...it's a delicate balance, and yes I know I'm strange.  I started pulling things together to start packing, but got a little side tracked.  There were dirty cassette's on Brit's bike and on my Zipp Disc...so I had to clean those in the process.  Nothing worse than dirty parts on bikes.  The only bike that is supposed to be dirty is a mountain bike, and I can't wait to get on that in about 2 weeks!

Pumped for Kona!

No comments: