Wednesday, October 17, 2012

A Brief Kona 2012 Wrap Up

Sorry for the lack of blogging in Kona last week...I just couldn't pull myself away from being outside to sit at a computer.  That and the wireless internet really wasn't the best outdoors.

So here is a quick wrap up of the week...

Pre-Race - Awesome (as always).  I was able to catch up with quite a few sponsors, fellow Zoot Ultra Team members, and really take in the Kona experience. 

Race - Well I finished, it wasn't a great day for me, but wasn't a terrible day either.  I learned a lot and know where I can improve...work works right?

It is kind of sad to be back home, but nice to think that I'll be back racing there next October.  So now I'll get a little down time, take out the mountain bike, and relax for a few weeks before figuring out a plan to attack next season.  Special thanks to my Kona support crew: Brittany, Mom, Dad, Cory, Katie, Eddie, and Anne.  And to everyone for their well wishes and who followed me at home!!

No comments: