Monday, October 1, 2012

BIG NEWS

This weekend was awesome. And I have some big news to share, Brit and I got engaged Saturday night.  We are both super excited to start this next step in our lives!! I could not be happier to find the perfect girl for me!  Every day I'm taken back by the immense amount of love and support that Brittany shows for me, it is far beyond my wildest dreams.

Sorry I don't have a picture of her with the ring on...but here are a few happy ones!!

Always endless support for this crazy hobby! (Ironman St. George 2012)

She can even smile knowing the day is going to be exhausting (Ironman Wisconsin 2012)

At Moonlight Beach in Encinitas, CA

After a sunset dinner on the beach in California

Vegas!

Glen Arbor, MI

Something we both love...the sun & the sand

No comments: