Thursday, December 20, 2012

Little Things Make Me Tick...

I came to the realization today that small things help to motivate me.  These aren't necessarily "things" that tick me off, but just things that motivate me.  I'm not going to divulge what helped get me going today, it wasn't a bad thing, wasn't about something someone said or did, nothing like that.  It was just a little piece of motivation to help me realize that I'm headed in the right direction.  Not going to lie it was kind of a surprise as well...alright enough talking in code because I'm sure I'm making zero sense right now.

This morning we had a good turn out for an L3 Endurance trainer session. We had 3 different workouts going on for 3 different athletes, and it was great to experience the hard work everyone put in!  Seeing athletes succeed definitely helps me to stay motivated.  Maybe that's what set me up for a solid day of training...I don't know.  What I do know is that things are rolling along nicely, and I've had some great sessions in the pool lately.  Though yesterday my arms were about ready to fall off, today they came back and I was able to hit some solid times (for me at least) without putting in a huge effort.  Don't you just love it when that happens?

I'm really wishing this rain we're getting was snow...but it's not so we all have to deal.  Some exciting things are happening on the L3 Endurance scene and we'll break them out soon.  If you haven't seen the cycling kits, they are sweet!  We'll be ordering up some tri kits in mid January, you won't want to miss out on that, and if you were interested in getting a cycling kit we may be able to reorder at that time as well, let me know if you're interested.

The Zoot Ultra Team blog is going to be resurected super soon as well...so if you're out there lurking around for some dorky blogs to read that will surely have some awesome information for you.  It will have links to all of the Zoot Ultra Team members personal blogs as well...so lurk away.  When it's up and running I'll post a link to it here.

Tomorrow is "Flashback Friday" at masters...well I call it that, though I seem to be the only one that follows that logic.  I'm using it as a reason to wear the sweet Kona Underwear Run edition from the Zoot crew...I'll spare you the photos on that one.

No comments: