Friday, December 14, 2012

Work Works

Change is not something that happens over night.  But it's always exciting when you can feel change happening.  I'm not going to say that I feel like I've broken through in any crazy regard, but I do feel change happening.  What is this "change" that I speak of?  I'm going to let you ponder that, but it's not something that can happen without a tremendous amount of work and a dedicated team to help you get there. I'm extremely fortunate to have the best team around supporting me, and can't wait to see where this change leads me to.

Last night I went and picked up the new L3 Endurance cycling kits (since I missed the delivery during the day).  On the way to pick them up I was talking with my agent Nick from Fortitude Sports Agency and he said you're either going to be like "yeah they're cool" or "dude these are f*#king awesome"...let's just say his second response was dead on.  Some of the L3 crew is going to crank out a trainer session tomorrow morning followed by a short transition run, I'll get some pictures of the crew in action...until then here's a sneak peak.


The L3 Endurance Cycling Kit

No comments: