Thursday, September 12, 2013

Kona Prep...

People will ask how training is going for Kona...and the response (which hopefully is the right one) is typically...well I'm tired and hungry all of the time, so I hope I'm doing it right?  As athletes I think we have doubts in our abilities and in our training.  I feel that the athletes who are most willing to put trust in the work will end up with the best result for them on that particular day.  So I'm trusting the process.  I know it will be a battle out on the lava fields...but it's a battle I'm up for.  So here I am putting in the work day in and day out...nothing fancy, nothing crazy, just simple work.


My Ceepo is riding well, and Zoot is taking good care of me in terms of apparel and shoes...

 
And check out the sweet Kona Edition Cycling Jersey...
 
 
1 MONTH FROM TODAY...

 

No comments: