Thursday, September 5, 2013

Organizing Life...

Now that school is back in full swing it's a bit more difficult to get the necessary training done.  But I'm starting to hit my stride and am putting in some solid sessions.  What I've found is helpful is to try to stay organized with things in life...my idea of organization and Brit's might be different...but I do think mine works quite well.

Luckily for me I have a great support crew which includes so many...Brit, my family, friends, training partners, Zoot, Ceepo just to name a few.  Everyone helps to keep me honest and has played a huge role in this years Ironman build.  I'm pumped about the next 4 weeks of hard training before heading to the Big Island once again.

Sorry for the disjointed post here...I said my life was getting organized...not my brain.

No comments: