Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Kona 2013 - Day 3

Our 3rd day in Kona was a busy one for me...but it was still a great day!  I started the day off with a quick little run. I headed down from our condo to the pier and then ran the first 3 miles of the course. I quickly changed and hit the road on my Ceepo Viper with Beert for my last longish ride before the race. We went south on Ali'i for about 20 minutes and wow it was amazing down south!  After meeting  up with some of the Zoot crew we rode out onto the Queen K to finish the ride.

I had to meet the Ceepo folks out near the airport for a photo shoot on the new 2014 bikes. There are some great things coming from Ceepo!! The photo shoot was cool, and we went to a cool little beach area to do some of it as well.

After a long day in the saddle it was time to relax. Brit and I met up with my Mom, Katie, Eddie, and my Uncle Jim. They've been enjoying the island snorkeling, hiking, and just taking all sorts of adventures.

Last night Brit and I went to the 2014 Ceepo Launch Party.  It is an honor to be riding a Ceepo as they have put a great deal of faith into my racing and have been a great supporter!

Zoot Ali'i 6.0

Mark Harms and Chad Beert on the Queen K

Awesome

Crazy...

Ceepo Photo Shoot Location

The new Ceepo Mamba

Ceepo Kona Jersey!!

Brit and I

Another great day is in store!! October 8th is my Mom's birthday and I'm really excited to be able to spend it here with her!! Love you Mom!




No comments: