Wednesday, October 2, 2013

10 Days Until Race Day - Kona 2013

With only 10 days until the big show in Kona things are rolling along nicely.  I'm healthy thanks to Brit working on me with her torture devices, sorry I mean Graston Tools every other day.  Those things are freakin painful and because I don't bruise easily she really brings the pain.  It's pretty interesting to be able to "see" the results of her work...and if you don't know what I mean when I say "see" then you probably don't want to know.

Training has been rolling along nicely and I'm confident that I'm capable of putting together a great race for me.  What does that look like?  You'll just have to wait and see on October 12th.

We can't leave for the big island soon enough.  But one thing is for certain, there is no playing around on October 12...100% focus on the goal at hand!

1 comment: