Sunday, December 8, 2013

2014 Ceepo Viper - Pre-Build

Yesterday as I was doing something productive I heard the doorbell ring...it could only be one thing.  My new whip for the 2014 season had arrived.  Thanks to Marc-Andre, Gilles, Tanaka, Megan, and Sachi over at Ceepo I'll be aboard the new 2014 Ceepo Viper.  I can't tell you enough what an awesome company Ceepo is and the support that I've received from them is absolutely incredible!!  I don't have the bike built up yet, as I'm waiting for a couple of parts to get here (bottom bracket, front brake, and something secret to add some speed).  I love my 2013 Viper and I was more than happy with how it performed all season long...now onto a new model year, and a new bike.  Maybe I'll get to keep the old Ceepo as a training bike as I still do love that ride!!  I did want to get some pictures posted of this awesome new ride in though and not wait until it was fully built.  I'm sure another post will have to be dedicated to it when it's built up. 

It's like an early Christmas present for me!

Non-Drive Side

Drive Side

Looks super slick!!

Front View

Upgrade for 2014, new fork, new stem which will help stiffen up the front end.

Another view...

The new Viper is disc-brake compatible, though I won't ride disc brakes...yet.
 

No comments: