Tuesday, December 10, 2013

2014 Sponsors

'Tis the season...to wrap up all of the sponsorship opportunities for the 2014 season and I have to say that I'm pumped to be working with an incredible group of companies, most of whom I've worked with in the past, and even a new one!  I'm going to share a bit about each one, but if you have questions please let me know as I'm more than happy to share information with you about the various companies.  I pride myself in working with companies that I truly believe in and am fortunate to be working with such an awesome group of sponsors.

Zoot
For the past 3 years I've raced for the Zoot Ultra Team.  The team has taken a bit of a different direction this year and is now called Team Zoot, and will have a much larger presence at races across the country.  I'm beyond excited to be working with Zoot once again and will be racing in the best triathlon gear in the industry.  From training to racing I'll be decked out in Zoot shoes, apparel, wetsuits, and with Zoot bags as well!  Additional partners for Team Zoot are: Ceepo Bikes, Lake Cycling Shoes, Bonk Breaker, Garmin, Fuelbelt, Smith Optics and Tri Bike Transport.  Thanks Zoot!!

Ceepo
Last year was my first year on the Ceepo Viper...and I'm excited to say I'll be riding the new 2014 Ceepo Viper this year.  Marc-Andre, Gilles, Tanaka, Sachi and Megan has all been awesome to work with and I can't say enough about the way they treat me as an athlete.  If you're in the market for a new tri-bike...or even if you're not...I would definitely recommend checking out the line of Ceepo bikes!! If you're interested in what it looks like...here is what it is before being built up.



GU
Luckily for me I've worked with GU for the past 6 seasons.  There is no other energy gel that I know, and I would love to keep it that way.  GU has been vital in my training and racing as I have yet to have any GI issues racing.  I know there are not many athletes who can make that claim.  GU is always evolving and their new flavors are incredible.  Need a recommendation on what to take?  Let me know.


CycleOps/Powertap
I've been fortunate enough to work with the great folks up at Saris Cycling Group for the past 3 seasons and I'm excited to be working with them once again for the 2014 season.  Training in Chicago through the winter months is tough...but with the awesome trainers from CycleOps and a PowerTap I can make sure that I make the most out of my training.  The customer service is top notch and another great company to work with!



Myothon
This is a new sponsor for me this coming season.  Are you looking for an edge?  Let's be serious, who isn't?  I'm pumped to be using an awesome new product, Myothon.  What I've encountered thus far with its use are some great results.  The typical soreness that I would experience after long and/or intense training sessions is far less than it has been in the past.  I can then return to training sooner and at a higher level than I have ever have.  I'm sure this will help my 2014 race preparation and the entire season.


L3 Endurance
As you know though triathlon may be an individual sport it takes much more than just an individual effort.  It takes a team, and I'm pumped to be working with such awesome people who are behind L3 Endurance.  Yes I am in charge of L3 Endurance, but the support of our athletes is unrivaled!  Here's to making 2014 the best yet!

 

No comments: