Friday, December 6, 2013

Topping Off the Tank...Myothon

Before I left to go to Kona I was approached by a company asking if I would give their supplement a try.  I told them that I would, however I did not want to do anything new right before Kona (yep typically triathletes are dumb enough to do that...so I was actually thinking with my head for once).  I said that I would give it a try when I started training up again in November.  What is the product?  It's called Myothon.

MyothonHybrid

Vitality Science shipped me a bottle with 100 pills and come November I was going to give it a try.  They claimed that I would be able to train harder, and that I would be able to recover faster.  I was a bit skeptical as many places make these types of claims.  But I figured I'd give it a try.  It is the off season, and I knew getting back into the swing of things would be a bit tough on my body and I was anticipating some definite soreness after some of my initial workouts.  Well much to my surprise the soreness was rather limited.  Two particular sessions come to mind...the first one a "long run" (only 10 miles...it is the off-season) at Waterfall Glen, and the 100 x 100 swim set that we did last week.  I anticipated some serious soreness after these workouts and thanks to Myothon I had minimal soreness and was able to continue on my off-season training plan without as much as a hiccup.  I definitely have to say that this helped out...and it's legal too!  If you want more information check out their website:

http://vitalitysci.com/products/myothon/

No comments: