Thursday, August 12, 2010

Life is Good

So this morning as my swim set was almost done I heard something interesting, and I heard it because we were doing a kick set alright so I wasn't resting at the wall.  Actually with this group there is no rest...well they get rest, but I sure as heck don't!!  Back to my story, so Barber came into the pool and says, "I want your life!"  He was just kidding obviously, but it got me to thinking.  I do have it pretty sweet.  I think part of the reason this put me in a good mood was because I was just about done with swimming for the day, which always helps, but in the next couple 100's I thought about what he had said.

I'm pretty lucky, I have an awesome family, two awesome loyal dogs, amazing friends...I could list things all day long, but the bottom line is I do have it pretty good.

The swim was solid this morning, 4800 meters in the books.  Hammerfest ride tonight with the boys, should be fun...it is going to hurt, but it should be fun none the less.  Let's hope it cools off soon.  Something new might be on the horizon as well.  Will know more tonight.

No comments: