Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Fuel

There are different things that fuel (motivate) people.  I've read that Peter Reid always raced better when something pissed him off...and I can definitely see how that would be true, though that is short lived because should you really be angry that often?

I've read and heard of some interesting happenings lately, some things that I was looking for to help fuel me, others that aren't directed at anything, but I find interesting.  It's always nice to have that "fuel" so to speak...the key is not burning through all of it too early (which I think I've done in the past).  So instead I'm focusing my attention elsewhere, yep a house remodel would be where the focus is now.  I always have time to get back to swim/bike/run stuff.

I will say I'm loving the new Zoot running gear that I got...the stuff is super warm, and so very comfortable, totally the best sponsor ever!!

No comments: