Friday, November 9, 2012

Plugging Away...

The sun was out on my ride to school today which was very welcome!  I do much better when I see the sun, I don't care how cold it is really as long as it's sunny.  And if it's going to be cloudy it might as well rain or snow...I hate gloominess!

Anyway thanks to Nick my belt drive 29er is back in action as my commuter bike, which I'm pretty pumped about.  It's nice to ride to and from work looking for gravel, and things to run over.  Strange...maybe but that's me.

Life's been pretty busy lately, but I've been able to give my Zoot kicks some work every so often which is nice.  Keating and I decided that Friday's at masters swim it would be "Flashback Friday"...meaining it's time to break out the speedo's.  I'm not going to lie it is a lot faster to swim in a speedo as opposed to a drag suit. 

Pumped for the weekend, hopefully I'll make some more progress on the bathroom remodel. 

No comments: