Tuesday, November 20, 2012

K.I.S.S.

I think triathletes (and most people for that matter) are all looking for the easy way to accomplish their goals.  Now I can't say that I blame them, why not right?  But when it comes down to accomplishing goals I think there is one way to go about it.  KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID!  The motto for L3 Endurance is "Work Works" and it's pretty simple really...without putting in the work you're not going to meet your goal.  Prior to Kona I didn't put in the work...therfore had a subpar performance.  I have to live with that on a daily basis...well at least until I get to race again to redeem myself which is a LONG ways away.

So in the meantime I'm going to have to deal with that last race and plug along to fix that in the future.  There is some exciting news on the horizon though...so stay tuned!

1 comment:

Triathlon Tips said...

Yes obviously you have to put the efforts in their game and work to get a positive result