Monday, November 19, 2012

Progress is a Slow Thing

So the bathroom project continues...but I think that things will be rolling along quicker soon.  Most of it is framed out, lights have been picked out and purchased, old galvanized pipes have been changed to copper (and note to self...don't forget to sweat 1 pipe...it creates a mess and a lot more work), vanity is complete (thanks to my Dad)...so things are rolling along.  Hopefully I'll be able to see some solid progress after this week.

Besides that things are pretty chill, not much going on from the training front.  Still trying to figure out what the plan for next year is going to be.  Thinking a lot of fun, and some different things...what those are I'm not sure.  But I'm guessing many more things that involve dirt and trails (which we don't have many of around here).

No comments: