Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Ridin...

On Saturday I rode for a couple of hours at Lululemon in Oak Brook.  It was nice to ride for a couple of hours after a long run.  The stuff at Lululemon is awesome, if you haven't checked it out I definitely would.

This morning was the start of the computainer season at Endure It.  The set wasn't too bad this morning as we're just getting back into things, and it was kind of a sample of some things to come.  Here is the set:

Warm Up: 15 minutes

Main Set:
Set #1 - 15 minutes
• 4’ @ 70%
• 1’ @ 50%
• 3’ @ 80%
• 1’ @ 50%
• 2’ @ 90%
• 1’ @50%
• 1’ @ AT
• 2’ @ 50%
Drill Set #1 – 12 minutes
• 2 x through the following
o 2 minutes right leg (small chain ring)
o 2 minutes left leg (small chain ring)
o 2 minutes both legs
Set #2 – 15 minutes
• 2’ @ 90%
• 1’ @ 70%
• 2’ @ AT
• 1’ @ 80%
• 3’ @ 90%
• 1’ @ 70%
• 3’ @ AT
• 1’ @ 90%
• 1’ @ AT
Cool Down

My legs felt pretty good on the computrainer this morning and it was pretty easy to hold my numbers.  Riding to the shop this morning was a bit chilly though.  It was in the 30's so I know that I need to get used to the cold riding temps.  An easy run is on tap for tonight, seeing as my ride was harder, I'm not planning on busting out a hard run.  I say that now so we'll see what ends up happening.  Hopefully I'll keep things in check.

No comments: