Friday, April 15, 2011

Some New Zoot Kicks...

When I got home from practice last night I thought it was Christmas in April.  Thanks to Jake and the crew at Zoot I have some new kicks to help me prepare and race fast this year.  I love my Zoot shoes, and if you haven't given them a try, or it's been a while since you have tried them you really need to!  They are only 4 years old in the shoe department and have improved greatly in that time!  I have well over 200 miles on my Ultra TT 4.0's and can't wait to rack up the miles on these new ones.

The Zoot Speed.
If you'll notice there are no laces, which should make for a smokin' fast T2...which will lead to a smokin' fast run.  The plan for these racing flats are to use them for anything from a 5k up to a half marathon.  They're flashy too, which is definitely an added bonus!!

The Zoot Race 3.0.
Another "racing" type of a shoe.  Should make for another fast T2 and fast run.  My plan right now for this shoe is to race it at the Ironman distance.  I'm going to give these a go today for a few miles.

The Zoot Otec.
This is the high mileage trainer for the Ultra TT 4.0 (which I am currently running in).  I plan on getting some big mileage from these in the coming 11 weeks leading up to Ironman Couer d' Alene, and then leading to Kona.  I wore them last night and they are super comfortable!!

Not a shoe...just Winther keeping guard of the living room.

And Roxy who is my security guard looking over my bike.


1 comment:

ryanhillard said...

With Winther watching over the shoes and Roxy watching over the bike, I'd say you have things pretty well covered! But, uh, who's watching over the swim?!

Diggin the shoes - they look pretty cool.