Wednesday, February 1, 2012

February is here already & a short ski video

It's hard to believe that January is done with already.  The weather has been mild, and I'm guessing that we're going to pay for that all the way through April.  Hopefully I'm wrong, but there is no way we can get out of this winter without some snow, or super cold weather or something.  I mean I've ridden to work in shorts the past two days...that's unheard of!

I think January went pretty well from a training perspective, and I'm looking forward to keeping that rolling through February as well. Trying to stay balanced and to not do too much.  I'm pretty pumped to get home today because I'll have a shipment of GU which should arrive...and some new sweet SRAM Force Shifters to put on my road bike. Hopefully I'll have that road bike up and running in the next month or so.  I definitely want to have it done by the time I head out to California at the end of March for Zoot Team Camp.  My tri bike is going to be decked out in some SRAM Red this year too, can't wait to get those components on there.

Last weekend I went skiing up to Granite Peak in WI.  Here is a short video of some footage from my Go Pro

No comments: