Monday, February 27, 2012

Time Keeps on Slipping, Slipping, Slipping...

I'm not sure where time is going, but it seems to be flying!  Here we are at the end of February already and I'm not sure how we got here this quickly, but I'm happy about it.  The days are getting longer, and the sun has been out quite a bit lately which just helps to brighten my mood (sorry no pun intended there...just kind of happened). 



I'm pumped that in 3.5 weeks I get to enjoy riding and running outside along the ocean, through hills, and I get to do it all in warm weather.  Not being here is part of the bonus, but not being out in Cali solo this year is definitely an improvement too!  I'm looking forward to a week away, and to be able to meet up with teammates and watch a race should be great too.

My trip should be interesting and will probably hurt quite a bit since I haven't really been training all that much so far this season.  So I think it will be a nice shock to my system to get some decent riding and running in.   

No comments: