Tuesday, February 14, 2012

More of the Same...

Sorry I've let this blog kind of slip from updating things too often.  It's just been more of the same really.  Basically just trying to figure out what my plan will  be for the year.  Definitely want to try some different things this year and I'm just trying to figure out the best way to go about them.  Training has been going alright, I've been doing a little here and there, but really trying to keep it in check...I mean it is only mid-February right now, no need to be doing crazy stuff yet.  I've been riding the rollers when I'm at home, and that's been fun.  I think the thing that I really like is that I don't worry about power...I just ride.

I am loving my Zoot Ali'i 3.0's .  It's like putting on a pair of slippers, if you haven't tried running in Zoots yet you really do need to.  Before I started running in them I dealt with plantar fasciitis for a couple of years which was limiting me to running only a couple of times a week...if that.  Since I made the switch I've had Zero issues!!  I can't wait to try out their 2012 line!

I'm working on a few things to get posted up here, so when I have the patience to sit down and finish them I'll get them posted.  Until then here are a couple pics of my best training partners...

Roxy ready to pounce...

Roxy and Gus.  One of the few times she's not being a bi#%h towards him.

This is rare...Winther not going crazy

Maverick on his bed

They look happy, and tired

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures