Monday, February 6, 2012

Where Would You Rather Be?

This is about the time of year when I'm totally done with Chicago weather.  Although we've had a super mild winter, it's only snowed twice...I mean really, that sucks!  And I was able to ride outside on Saturday, which I totally over dressed for.  I'm ready to be riding in shorts once again...and running in shorts, and swimming outside.  The DVD player has been working overtime and I'm ready for the weather to hit 50's and 60's daily...warmer would be better!  I think I'm getting the itch too because I'm headed to California relatively soon (well at the end of March).  So to hold me over here are a few places I'd rather be right now...

Chillin in Cabo

Surfing in San Diego

Swimming in Kona

Running in Encinitas

Riding the Pacific Coast Highway


Not too difficult right?

No comments: