Monday, April 22, 2013

2 Months...and the Maiden Voyage Awaits...

2 months from today Brit and I get married.  It's a super exciting, though stressful time.  She's done a great job of preparing for this wedding and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with such an amazing girl! 

With that the kitchen is slowly coming along as well...hopefully it will be done relatively soon here as it will be nice to have a house put back together.

The weather (and my time to be able to ride outdoors) is finally going to align this afternoon and I'll be able to get my new Ceepo Viper out on the road.  I'm pretty pumped about it as the ride in to work with it was awesome.  I can't wait to see what it's like when I'm not wearing a huge backpack and I can open it up out on the roads.

Training has been slowly coming back together and there have been some confidence gaining sessions as of late.  Especially in the pool as swimming has been coming along nicely.   Let's hope that the times in the pool translate to solid times in open water.  If not at least I hope to be more fresh for the remainder of the race.

Race season is almost upon us and I couldn't be more excited to get after it

1 comment:

Carolina John said...

Nice! wedding day is almost here bro. Take every day as it comes, and enjoy the spring weather!