Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Make Your Time Count

I think there are times when people head into workouts that they are just looking for it to be over.  There are obviously various reasons they want the workout to be over...for the sense of accomplishment, they have something fun planned...whatever the reason I think it's important to make the time you're putting in count.  Trust me there are some mornings (alright most mornings) when it feels much easier to stay in bed and not get the work done.  But after the workout starts and things roll along, you're glad you did it! 

So next time you're just hoping to get the workout over remember to make your time count!

1 comment:

CautiouslyAudacious said...

I have a 10 minute rule. I make myself show up and do at least 10 minutes of my workout and if I'm still not feeling it I go home and don't feel any guilt. But almost every single time I go past the 10 minutes and finish the workout!! :-)