Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Whoops...

So I just realized that it's been almost 2 months since I've posted last.  Needless to say things have been busy.  With a wedding this summer (of which Brittany is planning 99% of it, so I don't want to use that as an excuse or take credit for it either), remodeling the house, working the L3 Endurance athletes, and trying to train on my own there hasn't been much time to do much else.

Last week was spring break, and unfortunately I didn't head out to San Diego this year.  It just wasn't in the budget!  I was able to get out for a couple of outdoor rides (though it was cold), and made some more of a dent into the kitchen remodel.

Loving my new Ceepo Viper, I'm feeling much more comfortable on it and looking forward to getting some long rides in.

Other than that things are rolling along, I'll definitely make a better effort to keep things updated on here.

No comments: