Monday, April 15, 2013

Rolling...

Things have been rolling along nicely, and it feels as if that "forever soreness" is starting to come back.  I have missed that feeling, and I absolutely love it.  It makes me feel alive, like I've actually accomplished something, like I'm working, like goals are attainable.  Each and every day I enjoy riding my Ceepo Viper more and more.  I'm getting more dialed in with it, and more comfortable.  The power transfer has really surprised me, and it's much easier to sustain certain levels of power which never were before.  Definitely an awesome bike!

Brit and I were able to build a pretty sweet fence around our garden (which will hopefully be planted soon).  This fence has a gate and all...oh yea and solar lights on top of the corner posts.  Did I go overboard?  Probably...but it looks pretty cool.  I'll work to get a picture of it up here, as I'm pretty proud of it.  I really hope we get a solid crop this year, as there is nothing quite like eating fresh food from your own garden.

If you're interested in joining the L3 Endurance crew for some group training this week let me know, or check out our website www.L3Endurance.com

1 comment:

Carolina John said...

I'm saddled in the forever soreness too, but putting more veg in the diet really helps with the recovery times. If it comes from your own garden, that's even better!