Friday, April 12, 2013

Cold and rainy...but the work continues.

The weather last week was a total tease...as this week we've had rain, more rain, cold, rain, clouds, wind and all around CRAP weather.  However, there is still work to be done.  And I've been able to put in a few solid sessions this week...mainly in the pool and an awesome session on my CycleOps Fluid2 Trainer on Wednesday night.

I'll spare the details of the workouts, lets just say that luckily my arms are resting on a table right now because I'm not sure if I have enough strength to lift them up at the moment.  Thanks to Keating, swimming has been royally whooping me into shape.  It's nice that from a cardiovascular standpoint I can feel improvements...so the strength has to keep getting built up.

I'm pumped to be headed to the Cubs game tomorrow...and if we had some sun that would be a bonus!  Brit bought the tickets a while back for a rooftop, this will be her 2nd Cubs game...I think there is still hope for her.

So with that on tap it looks like another early morning of training...bring it!

1 comment:

Carolina John said...

I was digging on the water work earlier too, then have been kept out of the pool for about a week. Bring on more laps!