Thursday, September 30, 2010

Enzo's Buttonhole

Training continues to go well, and I think my run is coming back to me, which is nice.  Now if I could find my swim I would be happy...swimming still escapes me.  I have to think that my training is going as well as it is because I have been consistent and my recovery has been great.  I have been refueling properly and rocking the Zensah compression sleeves and shorts on a daily basis (I know what you're thinking and I have more than one pair...and I wash the others).

I often get asked, "Doesn't your butt hurt when you're out riding your bike for hours on end?"  And the answer is simply...no.  I have some exciting news for you though if your butt does get sore.  I've been using Enzo's Buttonhole Chamois Cream for the past few months and it really helps to keep you comfortable during your rides.  One of the nice things too is that it helps to prevent and treat saddle sores.  Since starting with Buttonhole, I haven't had a single problem, and I've been putting in some serious miles.  I put Enzo's to the test last weekend during my 105 mile ride and it performed like a dream.  One of my buddies tried it out last week for the first time and he liked it as well.  Give it a try, you won't be disappointed!

No comments: