Wednesday, December 14, 2011

An Early Present for Me...

Yesterday I got home from work to find a big box on my doorstep.  I was pretty pumped to come home to a box of goodies from Zoot.  I'm all set to take on my winter training thanks to Jake and the crew!


I'll get some better pictures later to throw up here, but I wanted to get this one up right away. Inside of my awesome package I had a pair of Ovwa's (which I'll run in later today), a pair of Ali'i 3.0's (those are in the middle and are pretty sweet!) and another pair of the Ultra Kalani 2.0's (which have been my go to shoe for long training runs).  In addition to the sweet shoes I got a few running jackets and a pair of running pants too.  I feel extremely fortunate to be able to work with such an amazing company, and their gear is by far the best I've worn!  If you haven't checked them out this would be a great time to cruise over to http://www.zootsports.com/ and give them a try.

Last night after swimming I'm not sure what it was, but Winther was absolutely crazy!  I know he's feeling better because he keeps on bringing a ball to me and dropping it in my lap wanting me to throw it for him.  Unfortunately I can't do that yet...soon enough though.  I'm glad he's feeling better though!



Yea and I really wish this rain we're getting were snow right now!  It's mid-December!!  Why the heck don't we have any snow yet????

No comments: