Thursday, December 15, 2011

My First Run...

...in the Zoot Ovwa's was awesome!  I usually like running to a destination, so yesterday I set out from school to run home...at the start of the run it was super nice, the temp was comfortable, no hat or gloves needed, it wasn't raining and I was running easy in my new Zoot's.  So I decided to go a little longer, yep I was getting greedy, that's when the sky opened up.  Luckily it wasn't cold, and I always wonder what people in cars think when they see this idiot running in the pouring rain.  When I witness it I'm usually jealous and wish I were out there!  If you're looking for some new running shoes I would definitely recommend the Ovwa's.

Today is Day 15 of the running challenge, the challenge is going well, and I'm ahead of my goal mileage for the month.  Acutally I'm pretty dead on for swimming, biking and running.  I might be a little behind on the bike, but with winter break only a day away I am sure I'll be putting in extra miles in the next two weeks.  I'm also kicking around a challenge within the running challenge for break.  It's kind of over the top, but I wouldn't have it any other way...that's why it's a challenge right?

So if you're looking for a little motivation to get started again here is Simon Whitfield helping you out...



No comments: