Thursday, December 1, 2011

December Begins

It's crazy to think that today is December 1st.  I needed to hit up a little bit of work last night in order to hit my November goals, I was happy to hop on my bike to finish off that goal, but not all that motivated to run.  So thanks to Brittany I jumped on the treadmill to finish off what I had set out to accomplish.  I'm not going to lie after the strength session that she dreamed up it wasn't all that easy to ride or run!  I did take my Ridley Dean on the rollers for the first time...and let me tell you riding a tri bike on rollers can get a little sketchy.  I went down into the aerobars for a short period of time, but didn't want to fall and embarass myself so that was short lived.  This might be a new little challenge though...I should have had a video camera on me because I'm sure it was humorous, and I probably had a super serious look on my face because I was trying not to fall.

December brings a new challenge...the running challenge.  This is the third year that we're doing this (I say we because I think it was Chad's idea originally).  I think there are far more people on board this year which should make it fun.  If you want to know what it's all about shoot me an email or leave a comment here.  Along with the running challenge I have a few other goals that I want to make sure to meet this month.  So my spreadsheet is all up to date and ready to roll.

This morning on the way from Endure It to work I jumped on that little super short trail again.  Today I decided to try to take a video of it, and although it's not the best quality (pretty good though considering it is shot from an iPhone) I'm glad I had it running because a huge hawk flew out in front of me towards the end of the ride and I actually got it on video.

Enjoy, and get out to run...today's run is only 20 mintutes!!

No comments: