Friday, December 2, 2011

Songs...

I get songs stuck in my head pretty easily.  They could be good, bad, whatever...they just get stuck.  Last night on the way home from swimming I heard the new Jay Z and Kanye West song.  I'll refrain from posting the title since it's not the most "PC" thing to put up.  Certain lyrics are hilarious to me as well...again not sure why but they are.

So I had that song running through my head all night and I thought to myself that I needed to go onto iTunes and buy it today.  Right as I was thinking that I turned on my iPod pressed play and what do I hear...exactly what was playing through my head.  Apparently I had the album on my computer already, thanks Chad, and I didn't even realize it...so you better believe I listened to the song on repeat the whole ride to work this morning.  Not only was it an awesome morning to ride, I was pumped to have some good tunes along the way.

Today is day 2 of the running challenge, 30 minutes.  Last night I had a nice and chill run with Chad before swimming, it's amazing how much nicer it is to run with someone.  Yes I know come race day I'll be solo, and I'm fine with that, but training with people makes it so much easier and more fun.  Thanks Chad, this might have to become a routine before swimming.

Winther has been doing well at home, we definitely miss having Roxy around though.  It's probably better because he wants to play all of the time.  His limp has gotten better, but I don't want to risk him hurting himself again this early...it's only been 3 weeks since his surgery.  So he's stuck with me...looks like he's living a tough life doesn't it?

No comments: