Tuesday, December 6, 2011

My Find...

On Sunday I met up with a couple friends to swim early, since I wasn't going to be able to swim at masters later in the day.  It's always nice to get workouts done early in the day.  Anyway, as I stepped out of my car I looked down in the parking lot and there in a puddle was a $20 bill.  Sweet!  I was the only car there, so as they say finders keepers right?  What better way to start the day than to find twenty bucks!  Not going to lie I was pretty pumped about my find, and it made for a solid swim set.

The running challenge is now on day 6.  Today's run is 25 minutes.  I've really tried to keep the intensity in check since the volume will be up a bit...like I said I've "tried" but I'm not always successful with that.  Typically if I run on my ghetto treadmill I can keep things in check because it doesn't tell me how fast I'm running...yesterday was the ghetto treadmill day.

Not too much else going on really.  Ready for a couple weeks of relaxation over the holidays.

No comments: