Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Happy Birthday Dad

Even though I know he doesn't read this...Happy Birthday Dad.  I really wish you were easier to shop for though!!!  And hopefully you'll want something good for dinner because I'm sure I'll be starving by then.

This morning was the usual Tuesday morning computrainer class at Endure It and we had 15 of 16 computrainers full.  The class was relatively easy:

Warm Up: 15 minutes
2’ Easy
Main Set: 28 Minutes
• 4 x 7 minutes
o 3’ @ 70% (220 watts)
o 3’ @ 80% (250 watts)
o 1’ @ 85% (265 watts)
• 1’ Easy
Drill Set: 10 minutes
• 2 x 5 minutes
o 2’ Left Leg
o 2’ Right Leg
o 1’ Both Legs
Cool Down

We varied the cadence a bit today, and the power numbers came easily!  I really had to hold back to keep the wattages down for the 70% time.  All good signs for racing in 19 days.  Wow that's a bit scary!  It's time to get the legs snappy and ready to go, so some shorter faster runs will be in order.  I would love to do a couple of them a day, along with that swimming thing.  I did get in yesterday and swam in control at a pace I felt I could hold for quite a while.  Let's hope some race day excitement helps with that.  Until then it's time to stay healthy and injury free!

1 comment:

dziubski said...

I'm having difficulty calibrating my computrainer. Any advice?