Thursday, November 4, 2010

November 4th...Sorry I have NOTHING for a title

Not all that much to report today.  Had a good run yesterday, a good ride this morning, and I'm feeling fresh.  1 more big weekend of training to make sure everything is dialed in and I'm good to go.  Mentally things are coming around, so all in all things are good.  Big bike commuting day today, I'm already at 7 miles on my bike just commuting...another 23 at class and I still have at least 12 to go (home and back to school twice).  Today's class was some more aerobic work:

Warm Up: 15 minutes

• 2’ Easy
Set #1: 15 minutes
• 3 x 5 minutes
o 3’ @ 80% (250 watts)
o 2’ @ 75% (240 watts)
• 1’ Easy
Drill Set: 6 minutes
• 2 x 3 minutes
o 1’ Right Leg
o 1’ Left Leg
o 1’ Both **50-60 Cadence**
• 1’ Easy
Set #2: 15 minutes
• 3 x 5 minutes
o 4’ @ 80% (250 watts)
o 1’ @ 85% (270 watts)
Cool Down

Two weeks from today we leave for Arizona.  I checked out our condo online yesterday and it looks pretty sweet.  Looking forward to getting down there to relax before the big day.  Looking for the best race I can put together on November 21st.  If I put my best race together what will be will be and I have to be happy!

No comments: