Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Zoot ULTRA Triathlon Team

I am pumped to share that this year I will be racing as part of the Zoot ULTRA Triathlon Team! I will share more details in the near future, but in the meantime I think this is a great opportunity to meet some amazing people and to have the support of the some of the best companies in the industry including Zoot, Ridley, Zipp, Garmin, Alcis, Fuelbelt just name a few. We have a team camp out in sunny southern California in early April which I am sure will be awesome!

Besides that training has been going well. Swimming is starting to come back around, I am sure my shoulders would tell you that too as they are screaming right now. Part of that is some different strength/core work that I have been doing too, it's nice to feel sore!! I have been riding quite a bit lately and really enjoy it. Rollers have been my weapon of choice when I ride at home, and I have even been able to get some single leg pedaling drills done on the rollers (without falling off). Running has been the slowest to come back, although I had a nice uptempo run on the treadmill the other night. I am trying not to over do it with the running too early, but that's going to have to change as Ironman Coeur d' Alene is creeping up here faster than I realize. Time for a bit more focus!

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Congrats on making the Zoot team! Matt shared the news with me, but I wanted to wait until it was posted to Congratulate you!!!