Friday, January 7, 2011

2011 is off to a great start!!

It's hard to believe that we are already a full week into the new year!  I suppose the time has been going by faster because I have started training once again.  I have been trying not to go all that crazy yet, and think I've been pretty successful with that.  So far I've been in the pool for over 11,000 yards which has hurt like crazy.  I never feel "good" in the water, but I have felt especially bad this week...no where to go but up right?  My biking seems to be in solid form as I don't think that ever really dropped from racing in Arizona, and my running is slowly making a come back.  I some how bruised the top of my foot (at least that's what I think) so I want to let that heal up before I get too crazy.  In only a couple of runs I felt the fitness start to return so that's a positive.

Everything for Kona is booked/reserved/registered and all of that jazz...so now the fun part, training!  Can't forget that there are other races leading up to Kona...like Ironman Coeur d' Alene.  Better get going for that!

Some other good news which I will share in a little while awaits as well.  2011 is off to a great start, and I know it's going to be a great year!!!

No comments: