Friday, September 21, 2012

Catching Up w/ Pictures

I realize that over the summer this blog was dormant...so I thought I'd try to catch up with some pictures that I have from an awesome summer!!

Well this was before summer...in May actually.  Brit and I had lunch here the day before Ironman St. George while the rest of the crew was off hiking at Zion National Park.  We're looking at the swim course...little did we know it would look far different about 20 minutes into the swim the next day!  Who doesn't like having a picnic in the water though?


Vacation in northern Michigan


It was hot, and Lake Michigan is right behind us...I was tempted to jump in!


There is a store in Glen Arbor which is now making a ton of money off of sticker, shirts, ect...that have "M22" on them.

The birthday cake that Katie made for me, and it tasted amazing too!


Overlooking some sand dunes up in Michigan...rough life I know.


Roxy wondering why the heck we are downstairs


Winther has decided that this is now his designated lounge chair. 


This is what happens after mountain biking with the pups.

My dinner creation last night.  Bison & Sweet Potato Tacos


You know you're spoiled when you come home to some sweet Zoot Kona gear.  Seriously Zoot is awesome!!!!  Can't wait to get out to the big island once again.

No comments: